Welcome to the Open day at the University of Finance and Administration in Prague, Czech Republic. Since we are coming out of lockdown right now, we can’t bring you personally to Prague, so we decided to show you the beauties at least virtually.
The University of Finance and Administration is a private university in Prague in the Czech Republic. It has had full university status from the accreditation committee of the Czech government since 2009. The university offers two Bachelors and Masters study programmes in English - Economics and Management & Marketing Comunication. Due to its cooperation with the City University of Seattle, VSFS also runs Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) programs in English.
What are the Open Days?
- They represent a good opportunity to obtain any necessary information about studying at VŠFS for applicants.
- You can personally get acquainted with the representatives of our school and have a discussion with them
- You will get more detailed information on the subjects of study.
- We will advise you on the selection of a subject and a form of study.
- You will learn about all details on the procedure of admission.
- You may ask about organization and other conditions of study.
- You will see the school itself and its facilities.
- You may ask about anything you are interested in regarding VŠFS