UNIVERSITY RESEARCH CENTER
The University Research Center was founded in October 2015. Its main mission is to improve the quality and relevance of research done at our school, to develop a potential cooperation in research with foremost academic employees in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- It participates in developing and performing research strategies of the university.
- It drafts and develops project topics of the basic and applied research.
- It provides professional and methodological support in developing and performing research projects.
- It organizes methodological seminars for the academic staff who work on professional publications, it organizes seminars on the texts of university academic employees which are ready to be published (internal examination within the specified series of research seminars).
- It keeps monitoring the quality and relevance of publications (checking quotation reactions on the Web of Science, SCOPUS Research gate and other gateways).
- It supports students in using research data when developing their final diploma work.
- It provides a feedback on managing the university through monitoring the quality of lessons.
- It obtains an important feedback from the university graduates.
Management and Its Structure
Director: doc. Mgr. Ondřej Roubal, Ph.D.
Specialized research workplaces:
1) Laboratoř empirických studií (Laboratory of Empiric Studies)
Head of the workplace: Mgr. Michal Tomčík, Ph.D.
2) Laboratoř neuromarketingu a marketingových analýz (Laboratory of Neuromarketing and Marketing Analyses)
Head of the workplace: Ing. Pavel Rosenlacher
3) Laboratoř kriminalistiky a forenzních disciplín (Laboratory of Criminology and Forensic Disciplines)
Head of the workplace: prof. PhDr. Jiří Straus, DrSc.