BSBA, MBA, Global PROGRAMS
- Cooperation with the City University of Seattle since 2002
- Over 600 MBA students
- Over 300 BSBA students (since 2012)
- 5 study fields
- MBA: 16 courses during 20 months (one weekend at school per month)
- MBA structure: online format + one weekend in-class
- American diploma valid all over the world
- CAMBAS accreditation of the quality
- Accreditation by NWCCU and ACBSP
- eLibrary with over than 300.000 of resources
- Library with physical books available
- New curriculum (AI, Industry 4.0, Internet of Things)
- Possibility to register at all CityU branches
- Ranked in the top 30 Best Online Bachelor's Programs by U.S. News & World Report
We offer our students a unique opportunity to gain American education in the heart of Europe, in Prague. The VŠFS partner for organization and implementation of MBA and BSBA program is City University of Seattle, USA.
Since 1973 City University of Seattle has been a highly recognized member of the academia of Seattle and currently, it has 30 branches all over the world – in USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia. It is based in the State of Washington and holds institutional accreditation granted by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) www.nwccu.org and accreditation with the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). More information can be obtained at www.acbsp.org.
Currently, City University of Seattle is the biggest private university in the North-West USA and according to prestigious ratings it ranks among 20 best so-called Cyber Schools, i.e. schools offering on-line distance study.
In cooperation with VŠFS it offers MBA study program in the Czech Republic since 2002, in October 2012 BSBA program was launched.