Brigády / Stáže / Zaměstnání
INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT – PART TIME JOB
We are currently looking for an intern to join the Team of International department at VŠFS, University of Finance and Administration in Prague.
The main tasks of the candidates will be:
- Provide communication and administrative support at the reception of University dorms – Campus VŠFS (front desk).
- Perform regular administrative work dealing with student enquiries and correspondence
- Filling in the registration forms, assisting with student´s accommodation.
- Assisting to the Team of International Relations.
- Helping organize Winter and Summer schools and other international activities for students.
The ideal candidates must have a good command of written and spoken English – B1 (Level of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) and and basic command of spoken Czech or Slovak – A2 (Level of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
The candidate must be familiar with the use of Microsoft Office and has to be highly organized and accurate while completing multiple tasks.
We are recruiting for positions for starting from 1st April 2019 for a minimum of three months.
We offer a part time job - 2 days a week /8 hours a day.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter in English to the Team of International Relations to the following email address: email@example.com before 15th February 2019.
- We can only accept applicants with the right to work in the Czech Republic.
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES:
Candidates will be informed about the decision before 28th February 2019.