Joint Degree "M" program
What is the Joint Degree program?
VSFS students enrolled in the accredited Bachelor´s and Master's programs may enter a special, extended study program - the Joint Degree - for bachelor´s Joint Degree “B”, for masters Joint Degree “M”.
Joint Degree “M” is combination of accredited master program and the MBA program organised with City University of Seattle (CityU). After two years of study, successful students obtain two titles simultaneously. VSFS shall grant the Ing. degree recognized throughout the EU. MBA is awarded by City University of Seattle and is valid in the U.S. and internationally.
VŠFS offers Joint Degree "M" in the following fields:
Business Management and Corporate Finance + MBA
Marketing Communication + MBA
Who may apply?
The Joint Degree program is designed for VSFS students with excellent knowledge of English, seeking leading positions in corporate management or running their own business. Content of the study is focused on fostering skills such as flexibility, creativity, managerial competence in the selection and promotion of proposed solutions and the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment and global society.
Why study the double degree?
- joint curricula of VSFS and CityU programs provides students with the best of both programs
- duplicity in the course content is removed - important time savings
- compact parallel studies represent a major price savings
- access to the academic community and information resources of CityU
- student profile in City University of Seattle portal can be used as a reference
- opportunity to participate in student mobility throughout the CityU global network