This course serves as a complement to the MBA program. It is primarily intended for prospective students of the MBA program, but also for those who wish to expand their knowledge in English structure, vocabulary and composition and knowledge of business English for everyday communication in the workplace.
- Business Communication • Managerial Economics
- Finance & Accounting • Information Systems
- Marketing • Legal Systems • International Business
- Business Strategy
- expanding vocabulary in various business areas
- expressing business concepts – by reformulating them in own words while summarizing, analysing, criticizing and discussing ideas
- developing communicative and presentation skills in English
- deepening understanding of the English language - its structure, syntax and pronunciation
- improving writing and argumentation skills
- passing Accuplacer test
A variety of relevant printed materials will be distributed regularly – both for pre-reading and in-class work.
Irena Shanahan, MA
Education: English and Czech language and pedagogy, Charles University, Prague.
Experience: 25+ years in USA, France, CZ and Poland; HND, BSBA & MBA program coordinator.
Arturo Tanón BBA, TESOL
Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Puerto Rico.
Experience: 26 years at Xerox Corporation, Eastman Kodak, plus 10 years as an entrepreneur.
Ken Nicholas, MA
Education: Master of English, University of Missouri-Columbia, USA.
Experience: Business English and Business Communication classes at CMC Graduate School of Business and Anglo-American University; managing editor at Czech Business Weekly; founder, owner and director of WD Publications and freelance writer.
4 000CZK (+ 800CZK VAT)
recruitment manager MBA, MPA, BSBA
+420 210 088 895
+420 724 681 762